Data Architect (m/f/d)
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
We are looking for you as Data Architect (m/f/d) at your client an international energy group at Düsseldorf Harbour up from now on and project limited.
You will work in an totally international an modern environment.
• As a Data Architect you will set data architecture principles (i.e. data flows)
• You will be responsible for the technical evolution of Uniper’s data platform ‘Atonyx’ which encompasses the full beauty of MS-Azure stack and state of the art technology (Talend, Snowflake, Tableau)
• Together with a high performing team of data stewards, internal customers and peers from Enterprise architecture as well as Solution architects you will define ‘data driven’ solutions
• The constant assessment of new solution options and vendors will be in your hands, this may include own prototyping activities for future data technology options
• You will be responsible to represent and sell best fit data architecture, depending on the various drivers of velocity, quality, and sustainability
• Your mandate will encompass a fully empowered voting seat on the Design Authority Board
• An excellent education to degree level or higher
• Strong affinity for IT solutions and data architecture (BI) on macro as well as on micro level
• Conceptual brilliance with a track record for (big) data solutions incl. data modeling (structured/unstructured data; IOT; virtual data)
• Sound experience in driving and delivering change
• An analytical mind-set with an ability to manage, communicate and sell solutions which focus on business value while being cost effective
• Knowledge of a utility business would be a benefit, ideally including a good commercial acumen to extract value from data across the organization
• German and English are a must have
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Michaela Hermann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 819694 -43 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen