Data Analyst Supply Chain (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Data Modeller & Analyst Inside Supply Chain (m/f/d) at the location Finkenwerder.
- Extract and integrate both structured and unstructured data from various databases/data-stores based on existing data models with a focus on business needs
Develop, test and implement the most suitable analytical models to identify meaningful patterns or trends from complex data sets and types
- Implement the analytics pipeline against the business needs
- Analyse and improve the accuracy of models against business needs regularly
- Communicate findings through effective and easy-to-understand data visualisations adapted to the audience
- Actively contribute and share best practices, findings, and techniques with the wider data community
- University degree in informatics, information systems, business administration or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in IT / information systems, project management, supply chain
- Experience in Data Science/ Analytics and statistics
- Programming skills are a plus
- Experience with google wokspace is a plus
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 161927, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen