Data Analyst & Software Developer for AIRBUS (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Data Analyst & Software Developer for our client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder. You will have the end-to-end responsibility to deliver from understanding the customer's needs and data, through wrangling, preparing and analysing it, to the final presentation and delivery of the end product.
Data Analysis / Science:
- Analysis of production and product related data
- Generation of business related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Visualisation and explanation of data via management and team dashboards
- Ability to understand, clean and wrangle data into more end-user friendly formats
- Understanding of Agile/SAFE and DevOps project management methodologies
- Ability to select correct statistical measures for analysis and explain them clearly to colleagues
Connect with Data Science Community:
- Connect and interact with the wider Airbus data science community to share best practice and expand own skills
- Focal point for Airbus data science projects that look to support production and engineering
- Support MAP colleagues with their own data analysis problems
- Create learning material to support use of MAP specific digital tools
- Support Roll out of new tools in the MAP community
- Support transfer of projects to ICT help desk as works as in- person or as creater of relevant documentation
- Help to define the MAP's digital future by bringing subject expertise to strategic planning
- Explore and test new tools and technologies to see if they bring benefits to MAP ways of working
- Completed studies in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience the field of IT and Manufacturing Engineering as well Reporting
- Computer skills (MS Office & database)
- Experience in the field of aerospace is an advantage
- Fluent English and German, spoken and written
- Willingness to go on business trips
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen