Customs Specialist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Customs Specialist (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Ensure a robust and legally compliant inbound and outbound customs process in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders including authorities
- Secure customs clearance before goods receipt enabling an on time material provision towards production
- Create customs declarations for imports and exports and mange customs clearance
- Drive problem solving concerning overarching customs and foreign trade issues and provide sustainable solutions
- Set up all systems and processes to optimize customs and import duties, reduce risks associated with customs matters considering local specifics
- Generate procedures and ensure process adherence to comply with the DOA, POA and Part 145 requirements
- Support and consult various internal business areas as well as projects in customs affairs
- Define requirements towards suppliers and take active part in supplier negotiations
- Build a strong relationship and close collaboration with customs authorities and internal stakeholders
- Support Logistics Outbound activities including dispatch and transport
- Conduct customs trainings and promotion across the company
- Completed logistics-related apprenticeship, completed studies in the field of Business Administration, Logistics or comparable
- First customs experience specific to processes and regulations
- Strong operational and technical skills in the field of Customs
- Familiarity with domestic and international geography including countries and major cities
- Profound knowledge in Logistics and supply chain
- Thorough knowledge of origin and value provisions, customs laws and regulations, and other export documents (CvO, EUR1, ATR) both internationally and nationally
- Proven experience in drafting electronic transport declarations and declarations for importing and exporting (including experience with preferential arrangements)
- Experience in HTS classification
- Attention to detail, including the ability to predict and circumvent issues before they occur and taking the proper corrective action
- Customs Broker’s License is a plus
- Experience in export control & compliance is beneficial
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...