Customs Brexit Declarant (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Customs Brexit Declarant for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Customs clearance for inbound/outbound in compliance with European and national regulations and according to service contracts with our internal customers
- Application of applicable customs (suspension) regimes
- Transit procedures
- Intrastat preparation
- Advice of internal customers on customs procedural matters
- Interface with Logistics and Transport functions
- Completed clerical apprentice in business administration, logistics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in logistics and the aviation industry
- Experience as a customs operator (f/m/d)
- Knowledge on ISO standard and EU & US export control regulations would be favorable
- High level proficiency in MS Office and experience in customs tools (ASSIST/GTS)
- Fluent German as well as proficient English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/