Customer Order Specialist (m/w/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Customer Order Specialist for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Fuhlsbuettel.
As a Customer Order Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Process, administrate and manage material orders received from customers (airlines, maintenance and repair organizations (MROs), brokers and others)
- Monitor material sourcing activities from Satair procurement and other business partners including escalation
- Develop solutions and take decisions to ensure on-time material delivery meeting customer expectations
- Clarify technical spares queries by utilizing technical documentation and liaising with technical and engineering departments
- Provide consistently high quality responses to all customer related requests for all materials related services to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Organize and conduct regular account meetings with customers, internal stakeholders, Satair Account Directors, Airbus Customer Support Directors, Airbus Field Service Representatives to share information and keep a global view on customers activities
- Completed commercial training
- Completed studies in Business management, Supply Chain / Logistics or comparable
- Professional experience in purchasing, Supply Chain / Logistics, Customer Service and Disposition
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience in SAP
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: