Customer Order Specialist (m/w/d) for Airbus
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Customer Order Specialist (m/w/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg.
- Coordination between the customer and the Airbus spare parts order process as well as acting as an interface for all related issues
- Administration of the complete customer order including initial receipt, sourcing, escalation and delivery follow-up
- Ensuring on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to Airbus customers worldwide using technical and commercial data
- Analyzing delays as well as verifying the cause of delays to find flexible solutions
- Securing a daily monitoring of the Supply Chain's performance
- Completed studies in business administration, business engineering, supply chain management or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience as a purchaser, customer service agent or supply chain manager
- High level proficiency in MS Office as well as SAP MM-PP
- Fluent English and advanced German, both spoken and written
- Additional languages such as Chinese or Russian would be beneficial
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a rotating 3-shift pattern
To apply for this position please send your CV in English.
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you have already gained experience in aerospace? Then we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: