Customer Order Specialist (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Customer Order Specialist for our client Airbus Operations in Fuhlsbüttel.
- Coordination between the customer and the Airbus spare parts order process as well as acting as an interface for all related issues
- Administration of the complete customer order including initial receipt, sourcing, escalation and delivery follow up
- Ensuring on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to Airbus customers worldwide using technical and commercial data
- Analyzing delays as well as verifing the cause of delays to find flexible solutions
- Securing a daily monitoring of the Supply Chain 's performance
- Completed studies in business management, industrial engineering, supply chain / logistics or comparable
- Professional experience in disposition / material procurement, purchase, customer service, supply chain / logistics
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and SAP/MM-PP)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a rotating 3-shift pattern
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen