Customer Order Specialist (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Customer Order Specialist for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Customer Order Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible to manage orders for spare part kits on time, cost and quality to all worldwide Airbus commercial aircraft customers as a part of a multi-national team
- Customer interface in charge of managing sales and purchase activities and coordinating the supply chain of modification kits
- Manage the order intake, align layover time and delivery schedule in consultation with customers and stakeholder departments
- Define a proper demand and production planning in order to ensure kit deliveries on time, cost and quality
- Monitor order progress, provide frequent status updates and planned delivery dates to the customer
- Identify delivery delays at an early stage, manage recovery plans and implement improvement actions in order to prevent recurrent issues
- Check material consumptions and plan future material demands
- Clarify technical questions together with the relevant interface departments
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, supply chain management / logistics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in customer service, supplier management and supply chain management
- Very good SAP and MS-Office skills, especially in MS-Excel
- Fluent English and German language knowledge, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel (1-2 times per year)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: