Customer Order Specialist (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Customer Order Specialist for our client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
- Be part of a multi-national team and responsible to manage orders for spare part kits on time, cost and quality to all worldwide Airbus commercial aircraft customers
- Be the customer interface in charge of managing sales, purchase activities and coordinating the supply chain of modification kits in close collaboration with all worldwide Airbus commercial aircraft customers
- Manage the order intake, align layover time and delivery schedule in consultation with customers and stakeholder departments
- Define a proper demand and production planning in order to ensure kit deliveries on time, cost and quality
- Monitor order progress, provide frequent status updates and planned delivery dates to the customer
- Identify delivery delays at an early stage, manage recovery plans and implement improvement actions in order to prevent recurrent issues
- Coordinate and analyse customer complaints, implement and track corrective measures with internal and external stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction
- Check material consumptions and plan future material demands in line with inventory requirements
- Be actively involved in the service bulletin creation process and ensure the quality of the relevant information provided by the mod kit department
- Clarify technical questions together with the relevant interface departments like retrofit and engineering
- Completed studies in Industrial engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the field of Customer Service, Supplier management as well Supply Chain / Logistics
- Specific knowledge of MS-Office (especially of MS-Excel) as well of SAP
- Positive, pro-active and enthusiastic working style and ability to develop and propose creative solutions
- Very good communication and team-working skills
- Structured, independently and self-motivated way of working
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Willingness to go on business trips (1-2 x per year)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen