Customer Order Specialist AOG (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Customer Order Specialist AOG for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Customer Order Specialist AOG you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination between the customer and the Airbus spare parts order process as well as acting as an interface for all related issues
- Administration of the complete customer order including initial receipt, sourcing, escalation and delivery follow up
- Ensuring on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to Airbus customers worldwide using technical and commercial data using technical and commercial data
- Analyzing delays as well as verifying the cause of delays to find flexible solutions
- Securing a daily monitoring of the supply chain's performance
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration, supply chain management / logistics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in materials procurement, purchasing, customer service and supply chain management
- Good skills in MS-Office and in SAP/MM-PP
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, both spoken and written
- Chinese and Russian language skills are advantageous
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a rotating 3-shift pattern
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
To apply for this position, please send a CV in English language. We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: