Credit Risk Analyst (m/f/d)
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
We are looking for you as a Credit Risk Analyst for an energy group in a central location in the port of Düsseldorf. You will work in an international team of 20 people in a modern working environment. The position is initially limited in time but offers the option of a long-term perspective.
• Issuance of daily credit exposure
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the credit limits and credit terms approved for each counterparty
• Maintenance of counterparty credit limits data in the credit systems
• Managing the collateralization requirements for trading activities and negotiate and administer different types of security (bank guarantees, parent company guarantees, letters of credit etc.)
• Fundamental analysis of corporates and financial institutions
• Analyze counterparts using internal credit scoring models and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key risks at a single name or portfolio level
• Contribute to the negotiation of credit clauses in EFETs, ISDAs, CSAs, LNG MSPAs and other standard and bespoke agreements
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders (i.e. commodity trading desks, sales desks, risk department, legal functions) and external counterparts
• Provide analyst cover across the wider credit team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Keen attention to details
• Excellent written English is pre-requisite as all business communications are in English.
• Candidates from a Finance / Business / Quantitative academic background are preferred
• Candidates with good computer based skills, proficient in Excel, or similar analytical tools are also preferred. Experience in VBA programming a plus.
• Self-starter, well organized, strong sense of initiative with the ability to think independently and pro-actively drive work streams through to completion.
• Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in credit risk management
• Fluent English, additional languages are a plus
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Stephanie Siller gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 2131 40 581-20 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen