Controller Supply Chain & Logistics (m/f/d)
- Buchhaltung & Controlling
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Controller (f/m/d) Supply Chain & Logistics for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- In coordination with the procurement function, programs and HR, responsible for establishing an operative planning (OP) for Costs and Capex, a yearly-budget as well as (up to) 3 forecasts per year for the Supply Chain and Transport, Customs & Logistic departments in Manching
- The candidate will also be the focal point for the area of responsibility toward price audit team for questions related to procurement in Manching
- Responsible for the cost center controlling activities of the Supply Chain and Transport, Customs & Logistic departments, including monthly closing activities, Actuals/Budget comparisons and validation of expenses
- Definition, proposition and implementation of measures to minimize P&L contribution
- Responsible for the preparation of regular reports (budget, actuals, capex, missing hours, etc.) to various stakeholders such as Procurement function and Finance, including commenting of KPIs in light of business events
- Focal point for Supply Chain and Transport, Customs & Logistic departments in Manching and program for questions related to finance, such as cost center budgeting, actual cost status, cost allocation to programs, support in preparation of business cases
- Drive ad-hoc projects in Manching as necessary (implementation of TOP funding model)
- Technical Leadership of employees incl. checking of the work execution and content
- Completed studies business administration, industrial engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in controlling and finance
- Budgetary controlling, accounting or a related area is required
- Project lead experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP CO is required
- Neotiable level of German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...