Contract Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Contract Manager (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of the Procurement contract process and support the full lifecycle of contracts from initiation to signature and monitoring, in close collaboration with the legal team
- Work with the Legal team to develop and maintain several standard contracts and agreements in various categories including aircraft production and CAPEX equipment
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance to a contract deviations process with related contract deviation approval levels (head of, VP Procurement, Chief Manufacturing officer) based upon the severity of the proposed deviations in the contract
- Responsible to work with the Legal team to develop all other types of agreements including non-disclosure agreements, memorandum of understanding, letter of intent, research collaboration agreements, Intellectual Property (IP) licensing agreements
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all procurement contracts and legally binding agreements
- Create and evolve the Procurement Contract Strategy aligned to the overarching company strategy
- Assist commodity managers in understanding and negotiating contract terms in line with Lilium’s commodity strategy
- Assess and interpret external contracts for content and language; make recommendations for improved terms and seek support from Legal team regarding applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain the overview and status of all contract agreements (and adherence thereto), as well as open items and areas of improvement
- Participate in internal and external contract audits, as required
- Implement and administer the contract management system in line with regulatory and business requirements
- Completed studies in the field of Business Administration, Law or comparable
- First experience in procurement, legal, or consulting roles (person between the buyers and legal team) with heavy contract interfaces
- Experience as Contract Manager with German and US contract law; any other jurisdictions are a plus
- In-depth knowledge of contract drafting, management, and change control
- Understanding and experience of Procurement requirements in the Manufacturing and Services industry
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...