Content Program Manager (m/w/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
For our customer Microsoft Germany, we are currently looking for a Content Program Manager (m/w/d). Bing is currently looking for a Content Program Manager (m/f/d) for Microsoft Search in Bing ideally with experience in project management, customer onboarding, product readiness and user adoption. As a member of our team, you will perform a variety of functions, including: Support and grow the end-user adoption of Microsoft Search in Bing by localizing and marketizing field sales material; Perform user trainings with customers; Write and localize blogs about Microsoft Search in Bing for the Tech Community and much more. Together with product teams, marketing and technical support you will work on deeply understanding customers and the business to drive the success of Bing.
- Create an ideal end-user adoption kit for the German enterprise market; this kit will be targeted to enterprise companies with a goal of bringing awareness to the value of Microsoft Search and driving engagement as a result; Requires partnering with the US Content Team, as well as gathering insights on what customers in Germany need
- Daily outreach to customers to run trainings, answer questions, solicit feedback, assist with creating bookmarks and other ways to support the adoption of Microsoft Search in Bing in their company
- Work closely with counterparts in other markets to share best practices and learnings
- Evaluate enterprise search results pages for quality and defects, and perform fixes (or engage proper teams)
- Data analysis of monthly active users of the product, trends in adoption, and use data to identify new opportunities
- 7-10 years of experience in relevant professional fields, such as content/editorial, marketing, program management or a combination thereof
- A high degree of web savviness; experience in search products preferred
- Proven writing and editing skills for consumer or enterprise audiences; ability to localize content from English to German
- Experience working directly with enterprise customers preferred
- Patience and persistence under the pressure of a fast-paced rhythm of work
- Skilled at working independently and driving initiatives from remote office
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work closely with other team members, internal partners, and external customers
- Fluent in English and German
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best. Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: