Conformance Manager (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Conformance Manager (m/f/d) at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
As Conformance Manager (m/f/d) you will act as the primary interface of plant quality departments in case of supplied nonconforming airframe goods, ensuring immediate containment and correction of supplier quality escapes for customer protection, and appropriate escalation within departments for corrective and preventive actions.
- Identification and full Analysis of Non Conformities (Non Conformance, QSR, SARI, NoE)
- Communication with other departments regarding planning, monitoring as well as escalation of procedures
- Risk assessment and management
- Ensure feedback to the plant until corrective actions and root cause eradications in the plant have been effective
- Responsible for daily correspondence as well as coordination with all Stakeholders
- University degree in Supply Chain Quality, Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in Process Improvement, Quality Management, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain / Logistics
- Good knowledge in Process Management
- User knowledge in SAP and Google Workspace
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 176753, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen