Configuration Manager Tornado in part-time (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Configuration Manager Tornado for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching in part-time (18-20 hours per week).
As a Configuration Manager Tornado you are responsible for:
- Configuration control of development results (documents, software, etc.)
- Preparation of change description document in close liaison with relevant system engineer
- Distribution of documentation to affected parties
- Document management
- Collection of the development results from different departments inside given timeframe and compilation into a modification note
- Status reporting of the results to relevant org units
- Completed technical vocational education with the degree of a master or completed studies in the field of computer science, engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in configuration management and IT/information systems
- Very good knowledge in MS Office and PDMLink
- Negotiable level of German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen