Configuration Manager (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Configuration Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
Your tasks as a Configuration Manager (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Establish and maintain the configuration status for milestones On Quality On Time On Cost
- Improve and strengthen the new configuration and documentation management process
- Managing of the changes including verifications and related boards
- Understanding technical drawings and the relation to the products
- Improve and optimize processes within the department team (LEAN oriented)
- Support documentation
As a Configuration Manager (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in configuration management, aerospace and technical documentation
- Knowledge to read and understand relations in technical drawings and products
- Knowledge in management of production/ qualification /development projects
- Good skills in SAP
- Knowledge of PLMT (Team Center), Confluence and JIRA are desirable
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written - Knowledge of French is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459418 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/