Configuration Manager (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Configuration Manager for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg/Finkenwerder.
Within the A320 Family Programme, more specifically inside the Cabin & Cargo Configuration Management Team, you will be responsible to ensure that the Customization Configuration perimeter is in accordance with Customer definition as per process/quality/lead time and cost.
- Focal point for all cabin configuration related subjects (ATA25)
- Perform the Configuration Integration of late mandatory customer options requests and ensure customer definitions are on time and accurate quality
- Ensure relevant EPAC/TDUs and MOD build-ups are prepared and covered for the relevant HoV/Rebuilds and the associated CDF Agenda to ensure full RFC coverage
- Ensure also MOD build-up for pre-development packages for ATA25 (e.g. AIRSPACE, XLR) Perform the industrial analysis for option embodiment and assess associated impacts/risks
- Support Project & Chief Engineering teams to mitigate potential risks on new project developments and ensure programme robustness in fleet integration
- Continuously improve fleet configuration integration deliverables to ensure on time delivery performance and customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of general configuration processes and tool projects as well as simplify the customization process to support rate increase
- Support digitalization and associated Lean opportunities
- Completed studies in the field of aerospace or engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in Configuration Management, Project Management, aerospace and Cabin design
- Good knowledge in MS Office, Google Suite, SAP, MA Project as well as Taksy/Gesy/Tesy
- Negotiable level of German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen