Configuration Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Configuration Manager (m/f/d) at the location Hamburg.
- Consolidate decision elements for the change gates respecting transfunctional and transnational needs
- Ensure the Point of Embodiment (PoE) for all changes
- Good understanding of aspects that determine industrial feasibility and planning, especially Final
- Assambly Line (FAL) requirement considerations
- Independent organization and chairmanship of meetings
- Ensure that Engineering Mod closure is running according to the Program schedule
- University degree in engineering, aircraft construction or comparable
- Professional experience in configuration management, aircraft construction, aerospace, quality management, structure assembly
- Good knowledge in change management and project management
- Goood knowledge in dealing with SAP, ICC, Taksy/Gesy/Tesy, knowledge in dealing with Google Workspace would be an advantage
- Fluenr German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 165590, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen