Computing Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Computing Platform Engineer for Ground Mission Systems for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Definition of the solution for the HW/SW architecture including servers, clients and applications software to fulfil the system requirements
- Preparation of the technical specifications of constitutive hardware and software elements
- Requirements discussion/negotiation with customers/subcontractors
- Accompanying the procurement process for new/replacement purchases
- Technical support and surveillance of subcontracted activities
- Support during qualification and acceptance testing
- Definition and optimization of the installation procedures for the system deployment at the customer facilities
- Implementation of system installations/upgrades of the system
- Definition of backups and system recovery strategies
- Support IT security accreditation activities
- Preparation of technical and training documentation for the operation of the system
- Carrying out of customer training in an international environment
- Completed studies in Computer Science or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of IT/information systems as well as in the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of installation, configuration and system administration software for Windows / Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of installation, configuration and administration of antivirus solutions, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server Update Services, File Services, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies like VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with databases such as Oracle DBMS
- Experience with JAVA Applications
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 98757, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...