Computing and Communication Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Computing and Communication Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Immenstaad.
- Carry out the design of Computing & Communication System/Subsystem/Equipment/Component/Modules that meet the required safety, quality and performance levels, in accordance with the Airbus systems engineering processes and the requirements of our customers
- Providing sufficient detailed data and information on system elements to facilitate implementation into enable consistency with architectural units as they appear in models and views of the system architecture are defined, and in accordance with the assigned requirements
- Verify the conformity of a detailed design solution with the essential validated requirements for a single subsystem/equipment/component/module
- Support the team in elaborating and performing Proof-of-Concepts for small-up to-complex IT solutions based on virtualization platforms
- Specify KPIs and performance measurement parameters for selected IT solutions , make proposals of means and transpose them in lab environments
- Keep in touch with newest technologies which may help to remain competitive on a fast developing IT solution market
- Provide design documentation and administration handbooks for engineering and for customers
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or comparable
- Experience in IT hardware/software, large secure hosting solutions for infrastructures, virtualization and software design network technologies
- Experience in the development, implementation and acceptance of IT projects
- Software development, scripting abilities and strong basis in algorithmic to support infrastructure as Services Approach (at first glance powershell)
- Certified knowledge in one or more of following Technologies (Hyper V Cluster, Secured core and Management Services, Collaborative Services using Microsoft technologies)
- Experience in middle to large scaled networks with deployment/provisioning and monitoring the IT subservices
- Good skills in network protocols such as but not limited to TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, Telnet and in Switching/Routing
- Knowledge in one or more Microsoft System Center Suite products is definitely an advantage
- Additional basic or advanced Linux knowledge is welcome
- Practices with JIRA, Confluence, DOORS are desirable
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...