Composite Structure Analysis Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Composite Structure Analysis Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Stade.
- Analyse composite and hybrid structures for static and fatigue strength according to validated methods and provide solutions for the repair and acceptance of damaged structures
- Ensure adherence to airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods and manufacturing capabilitie
- Be in contact with other engineering and operating disciplines to keep the products safe and production running
- Support the engineering organization to give more transparency to the internal and external stakeholders by supporting digitalization projects
- Take part in improvement projects to enable the plant to produce even better components
- University degree in aircraft construction, aerospace, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Calculation of statics and aerospace
- Airbus experience an advantage
- Interest in the manufacture of composite materials / composite structures
- Analysis and documentation of composite and hybrid structures for static strength
- Analysis and documentation of damaged composite structures for static strength (NC/Concession process)
- Knowledge of design principles, processes, methods, and manufacturing capabilities
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Excel, Nastran, Patran, Isami would be a plus
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 174527, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen