Composite Materials and Process Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Composite Materials and Process Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
Your tasks as a Composite Materials and Process Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Support of M&P Qualification Projects through developing and managing test campaigns in the field of fiber reinforced Plastics
- Writing of according documentation
- Support of industrialization projects
- Contribution to Research and Innovation Projects
- Support of Product Centers in M&P related challenges
- Access to Composite prototype shop and laboratories
As a Composite Materials and Process Engineer (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or materials science or comparable
- Work experience in engineering and project management
- Experience with Composite Materials and Processes in R&D and Industrialization would be highly appreciated
- Fluent English and good German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen