Company Management System Expert (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Company Management System Expert for our client Airbus Operations in Standort Fuhlsbüttel.
- Define, maintain & improve the governance, the necessary reference, standards and guiding principles for the management of the Satair business processes
- Provide Satair Group's process landscape & framework and support the business process owners in defining, updating and maintaining their business processes with an E2E perspective
- Devise a company / quality management system with the required quality standards, directives and methods compliant with applicable external regulations, standards and internal rules
- Seek to continuously improve the company management system and its application in operations based on assessments and feedback
- Select, develop and maintain quality & process management methods & tools (incl. IT solutions and decision making support systems) which support on quality on time and on cost delivery by delivering right first time and ensure their widespread implementation within the company
- Establish & develop an empowered process community by building and strengthening the process thinking and improvement method competences, ensuring the right tools, trainings & learning solutions are available, being the subject matter expert for quality & process management, methods and tools
- Possibly support the company's certifications with external quality authorities (ISO, IAQG, EASA, ECSS, etc.)
- Completed studies in business management, supply chain / logistics, economics or comparable
- Professional experience in change management, IT, project management and quality management
- Experience in Lean Management
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
- is willing to travel (primarily to Copenhagen) around 1x a month
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen