Commodity Manager (m/w/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Commodity Manager for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Standort Manching.
As a Commodity Manager you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Accountable for the whole procurement process with the support of the team
- Develop and implement commodity strategies in order to ensure short and long term competitiveness
- Ensure consistency on all procurement actions for the commodity
- Establish, implement and improve commodity strategy
- Implement the procurement policy
- Perform market analysis (global sourcing including offsets)
- Manage sourcing (CFT, RFP, etc) & contract management
- Contributes in monitoring & improving supplier performance
- Identify & lead value creation project and support product innovation
- Sustain long term relationships with suppliers
- Ensure risk management
- Completed studies in Engineering, Industrial Engineer, Business management or comparable
- Professional experience in purchasing, contract management and Supply Chain / Logistics
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, doors)
- Experience in SAP
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: