Commodity Manager (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
As a Commodity Manger for the Orion Program you will be working for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
The jobholder of this position will be accountable for the whole procurement process with the support of the multifunctional and multidivisional team (with possible delegation to buyer) and is responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing and implementing commodity strategies in order to ensure short and long term competitiveness
- Ensuring consistency on all procurement actions for the commodity
- Being the entry point to the company for commodity management (per commodity products/ services)
- Establishing, implementing and improving commodity strategy
- Implementing the procurement policy
- Performing market analysis (global sourcing including offsets)
- Managing sourcing (CFT, RFP, etc.) and contract management
- Contributing in monitoring & improving supplier performance
- Identifiying & leading value creation project and supporting product and service innovation
- Sustaining long-term relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring risk management
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration or comparable
- Professional experience in procurement, supply chain/ logistics and contract management
- Very good application skills with MS Office products as well as SAP
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- Person with self-assurance and the ability to make decisions independently but also to integrate oneself aim-oriented into the team
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/