Commodity Manager for MRO Services (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Commodity Manager for MRO Services (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
- Accountable for the whole procurement process with the support of the Multi Functional Team (MFT) / Multi Divisional Team (MDT)
- Development and implementation of commodity strategies in order to ensure short and long-term competitiveness and to ensure consistency on all procurement actions for the commodity
- Accountable for leading the MFT/MDT (with possible delegation to buyer)
- Entry point of the company for commodity management
- Establishment, implementation and improvement of commodity strategy
- Implementation of the procurement policy
- Performance of market analysis (global sourcing including offsets)
- Sourcing management (Call for Tender (CFT), Request for Personnel (RFP), etc.) and contract management
- Monitoring and improving the supplier performance
- Identifying and leading value creation project and support product /service
- Sustaining long term relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring risk management
- Completed studies in business administration, economic science, industrial management or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in purchasing, finance, project management and distribution
- Technical comprehension
- Very good knowledge in SAP and MS-Office
- Fluent language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: