Commercial Planning Short-Term Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Commercial Planning Short-Term Manager (m/f/d) at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Managing the global aircraft delivery schedule with the aim to timely provide customers with reliable aircraft delivery dates
- Establishing aircraft delivery programmes taking into account inputs from commercial, financial and industrial organisations but also customer requests
- Alerting the commercial team each time an aircraft delivery date is endangered as a result of late technical issues
- Bridging industrial and commercial constraints while keeping and improving customer satisfaction
- Managing customer requests in an environment of production ramp-up
- Lead-time reduction as well as monitor customer requests concerning aircraft deliveries
- Act as a coordinator between Sales and Production
- Represent customer Affairs department in Program and Manufacturing meetings
- Prioritization of aircraft to be delivered (A/C), taking into account contractual obligations to program
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Aircraft Construction, Communication Studies or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Procurement, Production, Project Management, Process Improvement, Contract Management and Sales Department
- Basic knowledge in Process Management, Risk Management and Customer- and Supplier Management
- Knowledge in using Google Workspace is an advantage
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
- French skills advantageous
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146572, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Abramowski gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-80 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen