Commercial & Contract Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Commercial & Contract Manager (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Provide contractual/commercial support to Sales and Delivery teams including the preparation, negotiation and execution of German MoD and other governmental contracts and all other commercial contractual agreements
- Manage the commercial/contractual matters during the contract phase
- In close cooperation with Supply Chain Management and procurement team: Support preparation of RFPs to potential subcontractors/suppliers, ensuring maximum flow down of the prime contract terms and ongoing compliance with contractual requirements
- Provide guidance, support and advice to the project team to enable them to meet the company process and procedures including Gate Reviews and RMC/vetting, and compliance with contractual terms throughout contract duration
- Responsible for ensuring that all commercial/contractual risks are reported and managed with the respective internal functions and/or management
- Attending reviews and negotiations with potential customers/clients as required
- Participation in Secure Communications management review and other management meetings as required
- Support Secure Communications Contracts & Commercial in all business related matters as required
- Completed studies in Legal, Business Economics or comparable
- First professional experience in finance and legal
- Experience in claim management, review, drafting and negotiation of contracts with the German Government within an international environment and a detailed understanding of legal implications
- A background in regulatory and public procurement with experience in negotiating contracts with German public entities
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...