CNC Programmer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a CNC Programmer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Work as a CNC Programmer for 5 axis and Turn-Mill high performance machining center
- Build tools libraries and create a sustainable and efficient tooling system
- Support suppliers with the development and implementation of CAM Software and Post-Processors
- Support suppliers with the development and implementation of Simulation software
- Work cross functionally with related departments
- Assist prototype workshop team in development of tooling and new equipment commissioning and implementation
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or a certified technician degree with the relevant experience
- First experience in CNC Programming and 2 years’ experience in CNC operating/setting is require- Proven experience with 5 axis and Turn-Mill machining center operation and programming is required
- Experience in the programing/manufacturing of airfoil type of parts is a must (blades, disk, impeller)
- Extended knowledge of high-performance machining techniques
- Knowledge of OpenMind’s HyperMill Programming Software is a strong asset
- Experience with different CAM software an asset
- Ability to work with complex and detailed documentation and verbal or written instructions depending on situation
- Experience with the creation of project related documentation in relation with the fabrication of different parts and assemblies- Ability to propose design modifications to reduce manufacturing costs and lead times
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Sense of entrepreneurship and ability to work with tight deadlines and urgencies
- Good german language skills are required, english in basic communication level is a must
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...