Channel Sales Executive (m/w/d)
- Handel, Vertrieb & Verkauf
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Contract for 18 months
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for a Channel Sales Executive (f/m/d) in Munich.
As a Sales Channel Executive Distribution for PC Zubehör your primary goal will be to accelerate sales of PC Accessories in attachment with first party and third party devices. You will be responsible for meeting revenue and profitability targets as well as Category key performance indicators.
- Joint Account Planning
- Develop strategies to compete and win share by ensuring the right assortment at the right price through strong portfolio management across all product categories
- Support partner through the digital transformation journey to ensure omni-channel presence and growth
- Drive and land regular account performance reviews internally and with partner, and secure inclusion into the partner business cycle
- Growing our market share and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by coordination sales out actions on distributor site
- You implement regional and global sales, project & service strategies with accounts to enlarge the saturation of our customer base
- Establish deeper engagement with distributors from key partner stakeholders up to top management level
- Connect all relevant persons from distributor to sales teams and channel marketing team and build knowledge on the competitive landscape at the managed customers
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in economics, marketing or information technology; other educational background is also possible, combined with 2+ years´ of experience within channel sales and proven sales success.
- A proven knowledge of IT distribution landscape / IT channel with a good understanding of the customers’ business, trends, challenges & compliance is required.
- You are fluent in German and have a very good level of English. Additional to your excellent listening & communication skills you are strong in influencing others without authority and building strong business networks.
- An autonomously working style with a strong focus on reaching goals is how you work. You are a proactive and open-minded personality with a can-do-mentality and with passion to work in international teams.
- Readiness to travel on business within Germany (approx. 50%)
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: