Certifying Staff (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Certifying Staff (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
Your tasks as a Certifying Staff (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Manage Certification and Airworthiness activities for his program
- Develop compliance demonstration program
- Release airworthiness documentation
- Perform airworthiness approvals
- Manage certification projects
- Manage the internal Airbus Airworthiness network
- Lead the activity of vehicle type acceptance in foreign countries
- Deliver Airworthiness Risk Assessments for Reportable Occurrences and launch associated actions
- prepare Airworthiness Review Sheets issuance
- ensure appropriate airworthiness directives development
- Lead Airworthiness Assurance activities
As a Certifying Staff (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in Engineering
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Basics in French spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: