Certification Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Certification Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
Your tasks as a Certification Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Manage Certification and Airworthiness activities
- Validation of Type Certificate and Change to Type Certificate
- Individual vehicle Certification
- Continued Airworthiness
- Approval Score card Lead Type Certification activities
- Establish the type certification basis and type design definition
- Develop compliance demonstration program
- Manage certification projects
- Lead the activity of vehicle type acceptance in foreign countries and lead individual vehicle Certification process
- Lead continued airworthiness activity
- Deliver Airworthiness Risk Assessments
- Lead Airworthiness Assurance activities
- Ensures that organization approval requirements are fulfilled Monitor and validate Airworthiness deliverables
As a Certification Engineer (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in engineering
- Relevant experience in Approval/qualification of aircraft is advantageous
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written - Basics in french
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-418 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen