Category Manager Propulsion (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Category Manager Propulsion (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Create and evolve the Procurement Strategy & Policies aligned to the overarching company strategy
- Sourcing Process - Market Assessment & Identify Potential Suppliers/Supplier Selection & Contracting (e.g. Call for Tender, supplier selection processes)
- Close co-operation with the Production, Finances, Quality, Engineering, Program teams during development projects
- Orchestrating a global network of aircraft suppliers to initiate best practice exchange and a continuous flow of innovations outside-in
- Secure the plant delivery to safety, time, cost and quality targets with support of Supply Chain Operations counterpart
- Lead big scale supplier sourcing deployment projects with end to end responsibility from start of analysis to ramp up at stable performance
- High response & real-time work behavior
- Completed studies in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or comparable
- Experience in a procurement commodity position (Senior Buyer/Procurement Manager/Purchasing Manager) in a corporate with mandatory experience in aerospace, including “End to End” responsibility of implementing the purchase strategy with a minimum of two strategic projects
- Experience in the field of direct procurement of propulsion/powertrain/engine
- High personal influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and good German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...