Category Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer in the field of Aerospace you are acting as Category Manager (f/m/d) for Temp Labor & Professional Services at the location Weßling.
You will report to the Category Manager Product Development work closely with our Quality, Production, Engineering, Program Management, People, Finance and Commercial Department. You will be responsible for the entire end-to-end sourcing effectiveness of selected sourcing categories.
- Drive the maturity selected indirect services categories
- Support the creation of Category Strategy & Policies aligned to the overarching Procurement and Company strategies
- Initiate and drive Sourcing Process including Market Assessment & Identification of Potential Suppliers, Supplier Selection & Contracting
- Orchestrate a global network of suppliers to initiate best practice exchange and a continuous flow of innovations outside-in
- Contribute to the elaboration of a demand plan
- Secure the delivery to time, quality and cost targets
- Follow-up on supplier performance and facilitate potential remediation's activities
- Ensure sourcing from approved suppliers and on agreed conditions
- Coordinate between multiple interfaces for smooth internal-customer sourcing experience
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable
- Working experience in (indirect) Procurement and in negotiating contracts
- Knowledge in labour law highly appreciated
- Business Process Owner experience is a plus
- Excellent analysis and evaluation skills
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 135872, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen