Calculation Engineer – Thermal Systems (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Calculation Engineer (m/f/d) in the Thermal Systems division at the location Weßling.
- Building a complete digital model of the aircraft's thermal management systems based on 0D-1D modeling integrating all relevant components, systems and heat sinks/sources
- Drive concept and design optimization based on simulation, and analysis of the aircraft’s thermal management system
- Pragmatic evaluation of thermal management concepts with the idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning
- Implement and analyze control strategies
- Derive and integrate simplified models from high fidelity models
- Specify thermal margins as well as operation procedures
- Assess and define thermal management requirements
- Provide detailed reports for certification purposes
- Actively support shaping processes in the department
- University degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering with a specialization in aerospace (M.Sc./Ph.D.) or a comparable qualification
- Experience in a similar position, working with thermal networks and reduced-order modeling (0D-1D), simulation, and analysis of thermal management systems (preferably HVAC)
- Professional experience in the aerospace industry is beneficial
- Work experience with thermal network solvers (Amesim, Simscape) is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...