Calculation Engineer – Thermal Systems (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Calculation Engineer (m/f/d) in the Thermal Systems division at the location Weßling.
- Support the thermal run-away design of the battery modules using calculation methods ranging from first order principles, for example Excel, to complex 3D CFD simulations
- Support the design process for the thermal management of the battery modules using calculation methods ranging from first order principles, for example with Excel, to complex 3D CFD simulations
- Work closely with system engineering to establish and run an efficient simulation-driven design and optimization process
- Provide detailed reports for certification purposes
- University degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering with a specialization in aerospace (M.Sc./Ph.D.) or a comparable qualification
- Experience in a similar position, working on battery pack design and simulation, including thermal run-away
- Excellent skills in state of the art CFD and heat transfer modeling
- Experience with thermal networks and reduced-order modeling is required
- Strong background in fluid dynamics, heat transfer mechanisms and thermal design principles
- Work experience with CFD solver StarCCM+ and coding languages Python or Matlab is required
- Experience with system modeling and mechanical design processes is a strong plus
- Work experience with thermal network solvers (Amesim, Simscape) is a strong plus
- Fluent English language skills are essential
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...