CAD Designer - Tool & Fixture (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a CAD Designer - Tool & Fixture (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Support the fixture and tooling design as well as the creation of work instructions and processes
- Assist on troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, contribute to root cause analysis
- Implement and sustain manufacturing methods for different parts requested
- Build tooling libraries and create a sustainable and efficient tooling system
- Support project creation for the Prototype workshop (Machining, CNC, Welding, Assemblies, 3D Printing)
- Work cross functionally with related departments like ME to improve processes, equipment, tooling and machining efficiency
- improve manufacturing standards and process requirements
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems
- Assist Prototype WorkShop team in development of tooling and new equipment commissioning and implementation
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, technician or comparable
- Professional experience in Tool Design and General CAD Design
- Experience in working with Siemens NX
- Good knowledge of most common manufacturing methods (Machining, Welding, Assembly)
- Ability to work with complex and detailed documentation and verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Experience with the creation of project documentation in relation with the fabrication of different parts and assemblies
- Good german language skills are required, english on good communication level is a must
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...