- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Buyer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg/Finkenwerder.
You join the department "PMRP - Proprietary Parts Spares Sourcing". The mission of the department is to deliver the best commercial & contractual conditions of all our Airbus proprietary
parts supplier for our Aftermarket activities which includes Spares, Upgrades, Retrofit and Repairs business.
- Supplier Selection based on defined commodity strategy
- Optimization of Total Cost of Acquisition
- Supplier Development & Performance
- Contract & Claim Management
- Contributing to the sourcing activity, managing the tendering and the contract negotiation to achieve the best purchasing conditions in accordance within Company requirements
- Monitoring the contract (during innovation, development, serial and support phases) with suppliersand Company stakeholders to achieve throughout the contract life cycle a complete application of terms and conditions to ensure suppliers deliver expected performance in all dimensions (Logistics, support, quality, cost...)
- Managing the day to day relationships with suppliers and running projects to optimize customer value, while minimizing total cost of ownership & risks
- Being part of the Multifunctional/Multidivisional teams all along the tendering, contracting and contract life cycle phases
- Completed studies in the field of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- First professional experience in the field of procurement and contract management
- First professional experience in the aerospace industry is a plus
- Very good skills in MS Office and SAP
- Fluent German and good English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...