Business Improvement Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations located in Hamburg / Finkenwerder you are acting as Business Improvement Manager (m/f/d).
- Understand the customer's & suppliers' existing business and business processes, the key drivers and measures of success, the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies
- Translate the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identify opportunities for business transformation or improvement enabled by technology
- Produce As-Is picture of current challenges, future requirements and benefits
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes providing possible IT solutions
- Formulate functional and non-functional requirements of the business organisation and advise on the lifecycle of the information solution
- Evaluate the impact in terms of change management
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand, capture and identify the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer/suppliers with recommendations on automation
- Monitor external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain / Logistics, Supply Chain Quality or comparable
- Several years of experience in Project Management, Quality Management and Supply Chain
- Good knowledge in Process Management
- Very Good knowledge in using SAP and Google Workspace
- Fluent English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 93696, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...