Business Improvement Management for A320 Family Customer Line (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Business Improvement Manager (m/f/d) for A320 Family Customer Line at the location Hamburg.
- Supporting the Senior Business Improvement Manager in his accountability to achieve time, cost, quality and performance objectives
- Leading work packages in the frame of future sustainable changes and customer oriented infrastructure projects, including budget controlling
- Setting up efficient project management processes and methods across the initiatives to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus targeted / planned
- Establishing a robust end-to-end planning for the project portfolio, performing its tracking in relationship with the stakeholders
- Establishing Risk & Opportunities management to anticipate issues and risks of the project
- Overview of all projects/initiatives running in business incl. status, costs, actions, prios, due dates
- Ability to prioritize projects which ers supporting the SA Ramp-Up strategy
- Grouping, alignment and management of business cases for best and sustainable company value
- Business Case portfolio management enables the decision making for investments and carrying them out
- University degree in industrial engineering, business administration, economics or comparable
- Professional experience in project management and process improvement
- Experience in sustainability
- Experience in Customer Relations, Planning and Risk management is a plus
- Experience in manufacturing or facility management is a plus
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, experience in Google workspace is a plus
- Fluent German and English skill, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146357, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Horst gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 4141 7942102 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen