Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Business Development Manager (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of space industry in Augsburg.
- Drive the project acquisition in international institutional settings
- Develop project and program schedules
- Interact with international partner and customer
- Be responsible for order intake and project implementation
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Engineering, Business Engineering, Business Administration or related qualification
- Work experience as a Business Development Manager (f/m/d) in the aerospace industry is a plus
- Strong time management and high analytical working skills and strong team orientation
- Fluent English oral and written (Business), German is a plus
- Good knowledge use of MS Office
- Self-independent, proactive and structured way of working
- Cost and risk awareness and business acumen complete your profile
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: