Business Admin Support/ Assistant (m/f/d)
- Administration & Sekretariat
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH in Munich-Schwabing we are looking for a Business Admin Support/ Assistant. In this position you will support the Modern Work Leadership Team in aspects of administration, travel and expense management in the Microsoft Customer Success Unit. The Customer Success Unit (CSU) is a customer-centric organization focused on deployment and adoption to maximize the value and benefits of Microsoft cloud technology investments to ensure customer success. The focus is on the continuous growth of the cloud business and consulting in technology decisions.
- Proactive and effective support for the Modern Work Leadership Manager by managing the calendar, travel bookings and travel expenses.
- Prepare meetings and track action items on a regular basis, make sure meeting objectives are shared upfront and that action items are followed-up
- Develop a knowledge of the business group strategy and/or functional expertise and act as an information resource to the business group
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications
- Exercise sound judgement, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information
- First experience in senior level administrative support in a fast-paced international environment
- Fluent in both German and English
- Proficient in Outlook and Office skills
- Self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude
- Eager to learn new tools and processes that support our business
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material with professionalism
- Proactive approach to anticipating the executives’ needs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy
- Organized and efficient, able to prioritize and plan, team-orientation, structured
- Good at problem solving
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Ability to prioritize effectively, work to tight deadlines, multitask
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen