Avionic System Engineer (m/w/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth we are looking for a System Engineer Radio Communication and Radio Navigation (d/m/f) within the area "Engineering / Avionic Systems / Communication" for the department "Radio Communication and Radio Navigation".
As a Avionic System Engineer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Break down of customer and regulatory requirements into functional specification and system design restrictions
- Design of avionic Systems in the area of civilian and military Radio-, Satcom- and Radio Navigation Systems for the Airbus Helicopters products
- Execution of development tasks as a part of an international Team in an international environment, either for new Systems or as evolution of existing systems
- Technical supplier management
- Work as a technical focal point in an integrated team with other disciplines as well as suppliers
- Support to internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Supply Chain, Production, ILS etc.
- Support to external stakeholders such as Customers, Qualification Agencies etc.
- Problem analysis and definition of solutions together with internal and external stakeholders
- Completed studies in engineering, avionics, flight control, Telecommunications, Networks systems, communications or comparable
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- French and German language skills are valued as benefits
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: