Avionic System Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Avionic System Engineer for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
As an Avionic System Engineer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Break down of customer and regulatory requirements into functional specification and system design restrictions
- Design of avionic Systems in the area of civilian and military Radio-, Satcom- and Radio Navigation Systems for the Airbus Helicopters products
- Execution of development tasks as a part of an international Team in an international environment, either for new Systems or as evolution of existing systems
- Technical supplier management
- Work as a technical focal point in an integrated team with other disciplines as well as suppliers
- Support to internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Supply Chain, Production, ILS etc.
- Support to external stakeholders such as Customers, Qualification Agencies etc.
- Problem analysis and definition of solutions together with internal and external stakeholders
- Completed studies in Engineering, Avionics, Flight control, Telecommunications, Networks systems, Communications or comparable
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- French and German language skills are valued as benefits
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen