Avionic System Architect Civil Helicopters (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Avionic System Architect (m/f/d) for Civil Helicopters at the location Donauwörth.
You will work in an international department in a team of avionic architects spread over different civil and military helicopter projects, in close cooperation with other avionic architects and be interfaced with avionics, vehicle, projects, safety, certification and customer support stakeholders. The main missions of the avionic architecture department are to anticipate future needs and possible avionic solutions, from concept analysis up to feasibility during Reseach and Pre-Dev phases, to ensure retrofit & upgrades of our fleet in service, to keep our avionics up-to-date (obsolescence solving, avionics improvements, introduction of new capabilities/features), in the frame of future developments, to define, develop and certify the most effective avionics solution, to participate to avionics Strategy at system level, to contribute to technology roadmaps, to contribute to the set-up of the System Engineering for Avionics (process, methods & tools), to manage transverse functions. As an avionic architect, you will be the main avionic interface to Project, flight tests, FAL, German authorities & customer.
- Collect stakeholders needs (from Projects/Program, Marketing, Support, end-users and customers) for the overall avionics system
- Define operational concepts and use cases for overall avionics
- Perform functional analysis and define functional architecture (including functional flows) - specify all requirements (functional and non-functional) allocated to avionics system
- Validate and cascade the overall set of avionics requirements to avionics functions
- Define all avionics external interfaces for physical architecture
- Propose the 'most effective' avionics design resulting from trade-off based on constraints and all other influencing criteria (safety/availability, compliance to customer needs, cost/weight/volume, re-use, family concept, industrial strategy /partnerships, ...)
- Lead Filter Boards at avionics level for problem reports
- Ensure overall verification activities at avionics level
- Prepare the technical substantiation materials for Qualification/Certification at avionic level
- Lead the flight clearance activity
- Perform interface with other helicopter systems (vehicule, ...) and ground segment / open world
- University degree in Engineering Avionics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Engineering and Avionics
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 163587, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen