- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Auditor (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg.
- Perform Customers special process qualification and surveillance audits
- Write the associated audit report
- Follow-up and closure of the action plans in the required due date
- Ensure the technical support to production, manufacturing engineering, Quality department
- Able to check requirements, acceptance criterias in internal documentation
- Able to answer if a process is special or not
- Master degree in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- several years of experience in aeronautics or as an Auditor (f/m/d)
- First experiences in electrical aeronautics, mainly in manufacturing processes and the technical field is mandatory
- Experience within the manufacturing shopfloor
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written is mandatory
- Very good skills in using MS Office
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-418 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen