Assistant Principal Engineer Propulsion (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as an Assistant Principal Engineer Propulsion (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Lead cross-teams work streams as delegated by the Chief Design Engineer
- Drive major technical decisions related to propulsion architecture as delegated by the Chief Design Engineer
- Write reports on technical choices / validation documentation
- Prepare compliance matrix
- Manage and drive interfaces within the team
- Prepare technical meetings and support decision making
- Author system description documents
- Ensure execution of decided actions
- Make first principle design assumptions together with the Chief Design Engineer
- Organise and facilitate technical communication across different working groups
- Prepare certification justification documents
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, mechanical/vehicle/electronic engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the aerospace industry in multidisciplinary roles
- Experience in leading teams and workstreams
- Good knowledge of mechanical and thermal design
- Experience with electric machines, turbomachinery and/or acoustics is beneficial
- Proven experience with the certification of turbomachinery, composite structures, electric machines & electronics (HW/SW) is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of certification specifications (EASA & FAA) is beneficial
- Good understanding of CS-E and SC-VTOL is beneficial
- Proven experience with defining test programs is beneficial
- Experience with a complete certification program from concept development to type design approval is beneficial
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...