Assistant Events, Exhibitions and Protocol (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Assistant Events, Exhibitions and Protocol for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Office administration (time management, regular reports for Teams, team related overviews, travel organisation, agenda planning)
- Deliver an integrated strategy that supports operating targets, anticipates market needs and engages key stakeholders, while adapting rapidly to change, capitalizing on new opportunities and managing crises
- Develop a range of creative and cost-effective tools, resources and platforms that combine the best of face-to-face, print, audiovisual, exhibition and digital techniques. Use these to foster dialogue with key stakeholders, position senior management as industry leaders and deliver messages about the company's heritage, current activities and future ambitions
- Align budgets, processes, messaging, tools, timing and measurement across all divisions, subsidiaries and functions to reduce waste, identify synergies, mitigate risk, share best practice, maximize impact and increase return on investment
- Provide guidelines, policies and support to promote quality, alignment, transparency, honesty and eco-efficiency in all aspects of communication, sponsorship, donations and protocol
- Completed commercial training, for example as an office clerk or comparable
- Professional experience as a projektmanager and secretary/assistant
- Experience in the field of communication and advertisement is required
- International experience is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/